(Air Canada, Air France, Alaska Airlines, American, Delta, Frontier, Great Lakes, Spirit, United, USAirways)
4300 Glumack Drive
St. Paul, MN 55111
(Condor, Iceland Air, Southwest and Sun Country Airlines)
7150 Humphrey Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55450
Group Travel Airline Discounts
United Airlines has graciously offered a discount for the National Conference. You may book online at www.united.com and enter the Offer Code ZVJQ407413 in the Offer Code box when searching for your flights.
If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please give them the following information:
Agreement Code: 407413
Z Code: ZVJQ
If you are booking your flight outside of the United States, please call your local United Airlines Reservation Office.
Some airlines no longer offer promotional codes for group discounts; however, they do offer special fares for 10 or more traveling to a common destination with the same itinerary. Please check directly with the airline.
Transportation to the Conference Hotel
From Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport (MSP) to the Minneapolis Marriott City Center (12.5 miles NW of the airport)
Light rail – METRO Blue Line: $1.75 USD; $2.25 USD during rush hour time periods (6:00–9:00 am and 3:00–6:30 pm)
Accessible from both the Humphrey and Lindbergh Terminals. Follow signs toward “ground transportation.” The Blue Line services downtown and runs every 10 minutes during rush hour and every 10–15 minutes otherwise. For a full schedule, please click here.
Take the Blue Line northbound towards downtown Minneapolis. Proceed for approximately 25 minutes until you reach the Nicollet Mall Station (5th Street and Nicollet). Walk two blocks to the south along Nicollet Mall, then take a right on 7th Street and go west for about 300 feet. The Marriott Hotel will be on your right.
(How does the ticketing work? Before you get on, you’ll see a small yellow machine. You can put in a credit card or cash to purchase your ticket (it will give change if you don’t have exact cash). The ticket comes out and you just keep it with you when you ride. You do not have to swipe your ticket anywhere. The train police conduct random ticket inspection, when you’ll need to show your ticket.)
Airport shuttle service: $15 USD one way or $24 USD round trip (per person in a shared van) through SuperShuttle. To receive this discounted pricing, you can schedule online or walk up to the ACBS welcome sign at the SuperShuttle service desk at the airport.
Estimated taxi fare: $50 USD one way
Driving Directions: From Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport, MSP (see below or use Google Maps):
- Head southwest on Glumack Dr. for 0.4 mi
- Continue onto Airport Service Rd for 0.1 mi
- Continue onto Glumack Dr. for 0.3 mi
- Slight left to stay on Glumack Dr. for 66 ft
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto MN-5 E for 0.8 mi
- Take the MN-55 W/MN-55 E exit toward Minneapolis Fort Snelling/Hastings for 0.4 mi
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for MN-55 W and merge onto MN-55 W for 0.7 mi
- Continue onto MN-62 W for 3.9 mi
- Take the Interstate 35W N exit for 0.3 mi
- Merge onto I-35W N for 4.5 mi
- Take exit 16A W on the left toward Downtown/I-94 W for 0.2 mi
- Continue straight for 0.8 mi
- Continue straight onto 5th Ave S for 0.2 mi
- Turn left onto 7th St S
- The Minneapolis Marriott City Center will be on the right in 0.5 miles
Need parking information for the Marriott City Center? Please click here.